This Kb article will explain how to host content on PirlCloud. It will also explain how to share the content you have stored in PirlCloud.
To access PirlCloud you will need a Poseidon account.
- Go to https://poseidon.pirl.io
- Log into Poseidon. (make sure you use your username)
- Password. Click next.
- Enter your 2Fa code
- Drag and drop any files into this space.
- Once the files are uploaded they will appear in MY STORAGE
- Every file will be given a HASH address. This address can be shared.