The only method to submit your coin is by opening a ticket and provide the information listed below.
We don't work with listing partners or third parties of any kind. Be aware of scammers!
Submitting the form doesn't guarantee any listing, we reserve the right to alter/delist any token to protect our users and product.
We don't list securities token or coin that are not compliant with the law.
Your coin will be reviewed by our internal team and will be checked against our internal criteria. Please submit it only once.
The review will happen in two steps. First a preliminary review using the information provided. If the submission passes that step, then we will proceed to the second part of the review where you will have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, Listing Agreement and provide more information. We will then be able to review the coin by our internal compliance team and outside advisor if needed. The in-depth review will take time to process.
The listing fee is the equivalent of 0.15 BTC charged in PIRL.
Please send us the following information via the link at the bottom:
- Description of your coin
- Are you the Developer or official representative of the token team?
- PirlPay verified account username
- The email address of your account
- Name of your coin
- Launch date
- Is your coins a fork and if yes which codebase does it use
- Github URL
- Website URL
- Whitepaper URL
- Name of the legal entity responsible for the development if any ( please attach documents )
- List of all your social media ( please enter URL )
- Do you raise money using pre-mine, ICO, IEO, ...
- Does your coin has completed the Howey test
- Why do we need to list your coin
Please attach all the relevant documents.