Here we show you which steps are needed to get registered on PirlPay. PirlPay does offer you a fiat gateway into the Pirl Ecosystem. You can deposit fiat and buy PIRL, you can deposit PIRL or use it as a payment option on https://pirlhosting.com and many more things in the future.
Which actions we will take?
- Navigate to https://pirlpay.com/
- Provide user details
- Register a new account on PirlPay
- Verify registered e-mail address
Provide user details for Sign Up
You need to fill that form with your data. Please keep in mind:
- KYC is a requirement for PirlPay after you registered. What is KYC?
- You need to verify your e-mail address
- Your username is only for internal use
- Please choose a strong password
- At least 8 characters long
- A mixture of at least 3 of the following
- upper case letters, lower case letters, digits and symbols
After you hit the Sign Up button you´ll get an e-mail for verification that you own that mail account.
Verify link for your e-mail address
In order to verify your email you will receive an email with a confirmation link. You have to click on this to verify your email address.
If you can´t find the e-mail please check your spam folder.
Confirm your e-mail address
After clicking on the link your browser will open. Confirm your e-mail address by hit Confirm.
Login after confirmed e-mail address
Your mail verification was successful and now you can log in with your credentials.
After the e-mail confirmation
After you successfully logged in you get a notice that the KYC needs to be done.
For doing the KYC please move to Doing the KYC on PirlPay
If you don´t know what KYC does mean please have a look here What does KYC mean?
Subsequent Login Notifications
For your own security we send you an e-mail on each login you make. If you receive an e-mail and you are sure you have not logged in, something is maybe wrong.